Contact Form www.brandiwilske.scentsy.us

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Sept 8, 2015

  Ahhhh, nothing like a peaceful summer rain when you're able to enjoy it from inside the house! I had five houses to clean today because of yesterday being Labor Day, and I made it home just in time to make it inside before the downpour. If only I didn't have to get back out to get Cheyenne soon! Dinner is in the crockpot and I plan to stay planted on the couch for much of the night. Jamie and I have been sick the last few days so we both need to rest up as much as we can. Neither of us have been that sick for some time. It's some kind of nasty flu going around.

  I wish there was something more exciting to write about but there really isn't right now! This weekend Jamie and I are staying in a cabin with Lisa and Mark and also Shannon and Jamie. The girls were going to go also but then we found out Jasmine and Michelle can't go so our girls would be bored to death. Kind of worked out nicely because it means we'll have a nice couples weekend, all adults, no kids to worry about, no noise!  Really looking forward to it. Guess I'll go for now- and have a little rest time before getting Chey!  Til next time...

 https://brandiwilske.scentsy.us/

www.brandiscleaning.com

No comments:

Post a Comment